Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Monday, April 18, 2005
))
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me,
Off guard
Red handed;
now I'm far from lonely
Asleep I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me.
I need something else
would someone please just give me?
Hit me and knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can laugh all I want inside
I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me.
I'll be just fine pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got
12:54 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com